In 1986, two brothers Deepak and Bharat Thakkar separated from their
entrepreneurial family to start their own freight forwarding business and
incorporated ZEUS AIR SERVICES PVT.LTD in 1988.
The Thakkar brothers have between them nearly 60 years of experience in transportation and freight forwarding business. In January 1997, Somel Deepak Thakkar joined Zeus and became the fourth generation in this transport business.
To facilitate All-India operations, ZEUS today has a Pan-India network offering warehousing facilities at all major metros. Our team of over 150 professionally trained personnel offers 24/7 personalised services across 5 continents including Fifth Freedom.
Zeus is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company by Kema of Netherlands
Zeus was accredited IATA approval in August 1989 and are also authorized Custom House Brokers at all Gateway branches.
Office & Warehousing:
To facilitate All India operations to cater to customers needs, the company
after establishing its corporate office at Mumbai in 1988, opened its first
branch at Chennai in 1989, followed by Bangalore, Pune, New Delhi, Kolkata,
Tirupur, Tuticorin and Hyderabad. Zeus offers warehousing facilities at all
Zeus is one of the topmost Air Freight Forwarders in India today.
Foreign Representations :
Zeus has overseas partners across 5 continents. Click here
- Banque Nationale De Paris
- Bank of Baroda
Accreditation & Membership:
- Air Cargo Agents Association of India (ACCAI)
- Custom House Association of India (CHAI)
- International Federation of Freight Forwarders Associations (FIATA)
- Federation of Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry. (FICCI)
- Federation of Indian Export Organizations (FIEO)
- Federation of Freight Forwarders Associations of India (FFFAI)